The most beautiful Matryoshka Doll Dress Ever!!

The most beautiful Matryoshka Doll Dress Ever!!
SOOOOO excited about this one. I cant't wait to put it on Ava and take a pic of her in it with her brown fuzzy boots. I need to make my Cydney one too!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

LOTS OF DOTS!!!

I love dots, I always have. They are always fun and allllwwways going to be in fashion and be a big hit!! Here are two of my fall creations. Ava loves them sooo much and now I have to make her American girl dolls matching ones!

You can also purchase these on my EBAY site.

1 comment:

  1. Charity-
    WHERE IS THE FLOWER GIRL (PARTY) DRESS I ORDERED FROM YOU IN AUGUST AND PAID FOR????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY WON'T YOU RETURN MY EMAILS?????!!
    WHAT IS GOING ON???!!
    THE WEDDING IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!!
    WHERE IS MY DRESS???

    ReplyDelete